Safeguarding public funds is a shared responsibility with citizens and residents.
Safeguarding public funds and resources is a shared responsibility of all members of society and is based on a sense of citizenship and a culture of control that encourages reporting any financial or administrative corruption violations that may have impact public funds and resources not only to investigate them, but also to prevent their occurrence. If you witness fraud, violation, or any case of misconduct to public funds and resources, it is essential to report it through this platform that is specially launched for this purpose.
SAFEGUARDING PUBLIC FUNDS
WHAT IS THE VIOLATION REPORTING PLATFORM (WAJIB) AND WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Wajib platform is a safe and secure channel that allows individuals to confidentially report incidents of administrative and financial misconduct.
- Through the platform you can confidentially register and report any case of misconduct and the concerned team will assess the case and will call you back to gather more details (if applicable).
- You will be asked to register your personal details and verify your identity by inputting a one-time password (OTP) which will be sent to your mobile number.
- Once your identity is confirmed, you must answer questions to identify what has happened and record these details.
- Please fill in as much of the form as possible. There are several mandatory questions which we ask and the more details you provide, the more this helps us in the assessment process.
- Following the submission of your report, we may contact you to request further information or ask for clarifications on what has been submitted.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE INFORMATION I SHARE?
- The information will be treated with high standards of confidentiality, as well as your identity.
- For each case received, a full review of the provided information will be conducted, and the most appropriate action will be considered.
- In some cases, it may not always be appropriate to investigate specially if the provided information or evidence are not enough or strong enough to support the case.
YOUR INFORMATION IS WHAT TYPES OF ACTIVITIES CAN BE REPORTED THROUGH WAJIB? WITH US
We take all reports of suspected administrative and financial misconduct seriously. Some examples of the types of activities that should be reported to ADAA include:
- Abuse of power
- Conflict of interest
- Waste of public funds
- Misappropriation of funds or property of subject entities
- Manipulation of the subject entity’s procurement processes.
- Negligence that directly results in financial damage to the government
- Manipulation of financial statements
- Carrying out any act that affects the financial reputation of the government
- Disclosure of official confidential financial information related to the subject entity and the government
- Any other financial or administrative corruption violation(s)
YOUR INFORMATION IS SAFE WITH US
Your information will be treated confidential, and your privacy is protected.